Posted by : ENCUnited Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I cant wait for this upcoming year as a whole. Preseason, season, bus rides, Halloween practice, and even classes... along with the many other things i missed. I am truly blessed to be apart of this program and plan to make it much better before my times up. 

This summer I had the opportunity to look at soccer from a different angle. I helped my father coach my little brothers team and i learned so much more about the game. From a coaches perspective you see the team at its highs and lows, trying to keep the team stable. I realized that every player on that team played a role. Some bigger roles than others, but every player was a single gear that was necessary for the team to function. Coming into our new year we have to know what is expected in each of us, and not what we would like to expect. Selflessness is necessary in order to be a good squad. To be successful we ALL have to be in sync...on and off the pitch.  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -