Posted by : ENCUnited Sunday, June 23, 2013

“If you want to see God move, make a move.” -Mark Batterson. My dad always told me, “Just like a ship’s rudder cant turn the ship while its not moving, God doesn't direct your life if your not moving.” I used to think this was a complicated thing, how do you determine what God’s will for your life is? But I’ve been learning how simple this is lately. Building off what Nate said, God has designed each of us to be unique. Some people make friends effortlessly, some people are smart like Marcel, others are motivated by feeling depended on, others need more space and are very self motivated, some people play defense, some people play offense, some people wear nike’s, some people wear real cleats (*pumas). God’s will for you is to be the best at being who he created you to be. Another person once told me “If you love sweeping floors, dont settle for being president.” In other words, if you are fighting against what God created you to love you are not going to have peace in your life. So what is it that you love? God designed you to do what you love to do. This is really freeing, because it takes the pressure of discovering some secret purpose off our shoulders. When people ask me what I want to do with my life, I tell them I just want to do all the things that I love to do. Right now, God has me playing soccer at Cornerstone, and I LOVE IT. So I know that at this time in my life its God’s will for me to be here on the soccer team at Cornerstone. With knowledge like this, how can I not be fully committed? I think back to reading A Million Miles in a Thousand Years and Donald raised the question, “what is the story of your life?”.. I know a three-peat is the story I want to write for my next semester, and I know God has put me in the right time and place to seize that dream. God has put us in the right place, with the right crew, at the right time, and its up to us to maximize on this opportunity. If we want to see God do amazing things in our lives we have to completely buy into his story, his will, and do the work. “If you want to see God move, make a move.”

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -