Posted by : ENCUnited Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Marhaban! (hello)

It has been interesting coaching thru a language barrier, but I can honestly say that this has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life. The coach from the picture standing to my right actually played for the national team here and he is a boss. These kids are really good at balling and every time I'm with them I know I am in the place and time that God wants me to be in that moment. I remember the first time I saw them on the court (we only just finished putting the turf down on the field I was working on yesterday) and Osama was pulling the car into the lot, I thought "I dont know the language, I don't know any ones name, don't know the coach, no one here knows english, I have know clue what level of play these kids are at.." but then something clicked in my head and I knew all I had to do was step out of the car and on to the court. I think that life is the same way, full of so many unknowns and things that you really can't be completely prepared for. But all of the most amazing things happen when the situation is toughest. I am finding the best opportunities often look like insurmountable obstacles.  "Think of every opportunity as a gift from God. What you do with that opportunity is your gift to God." -Mark Batterson

With this in mind I can not wait to be at preseason. I am so excited to face the toughest challenge of my life yet and to see what amazing things can happen when we meet it on the field.

Love You Brothers

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -