Posted by : ENCUnited Monday, July 22, 2013


Part I
Hey Boys,
This summer God has given me the incredible opportunity to return to the Holy Land again. Im gonna be working a soccer clinic for youth here until i return for preseason. Paidia International Development is looking to partner with me to help develop organized soccer in the area, starting with the first ever soccer field for youth to play on in Bet Sahor. I am very excited about the potential with this as it could be something i could move into working full time after school. I would appreciate your prayers as things are pretty crazy with so many kids and the language barrier

Shell
Part II

I made it into Jordan thank you for your prayers, met a really cool musl!m guy who is from the area I am going to on the flight and got his info, he wants to be involved in helping with my vision for developing soccer there. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -