Posted by : ENCUnited Sunday, July 14, 2013

Guys,
Regan just sent me this email and asked for our prayers during his time in Haiti. Let's make sure we all hold him up in prayer.
Here is his email:

Fellas,

"I'm about to leave in a few hours for what will be a life-changing experience on a missions trip to Haiti with my church here in Wichita, KS. We are going on a trip to Balaan, Haiti for a Vacation Bible School/Soccer Clinic for tons of kids. I am looking forward to this trip and seeing how God will impact the lives of my team going and those whom we are serving. I am feeling somewhat anxious and nervous for this trip. It is completely out of the cultural norm to want to go to a third world country, or in this case a fourth world country, and serve others showing the love of Jesus. Crazy to think about how a simple game of soccer is able to be used to bridge a completely different culture and used as a platform for sharing the Gospel. I believe God is able to use each of us in different ways on various platforms in life. We are more than just student athletes at Cornerstone. We are involved in the community in Grand Rapids as well as globally with all of our African endeavors. Just a few thoughts I was thinking before I leave the country about how we are called to being more than just soccer players. Prayers from you guys would be appreciated at times throughout the week.  I'm looking forward to getting off the farm and out of the wheat fields to come back up to school, to work hard, and to see my soccer brothers again.
Love you guys, I'll send an update after I return from Haiti."

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -