Posted by : ENCUnited Saturday, January 4, 2014




Day 5
 Habukkuk 2:2
Communicate Effectively
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send?
And who will go for us?
And I said, Here I am. Send me.

"Abraham. Jacob. Joseph. Moses. Samuel. David. Isaiah.
They all have one thing in common. They all said, "Here I am"
Isn't it ironic that we spend so much time and energy trying to figure out how to get where God wants us to go when all we have to do is simply say, Here I am."
Mark Batterson-All In










 Effective Communication on a team does not occur naturally. This takes work, a lot of it. Soccer-wise,  it is just as important as your conditioning or technical and tactical work. Off the field, we have to communicate our vision through our actions and words. Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk. We all have to have the same vision and we all must be willing to work towards achieving it.  Part of the reason for this 21-day challenge is to make sure our vision is clear. I am looking for the guys who can combine their actions with our vision.

Email your response.
·      If you were in a position of leadership, give me an example of how you would you manage any potential conflicts and hold your teammates accountable for their commitments on or off the field?



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -