Posted by : ENCUnited Sunday, January 5, 2014


Day 6
 Shameless Audacity-Luke 11:8
…yet because of your shameless audacity, he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.”

"In Luke 11, Jesus tells a story about a man who won't take no for an answer. He keeps knocking on his friend's door until he gets what he came for. It's a parable about prevailing in prayer. And Jesus honors his bold determination:"yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need."
I love this depiction of prayer. There are times when you need to do whatever it takes. You need to grab hold of the horns of the altar and not let go."
The greatest tragedy in life is the prayers that go unanswered simply because they go unasked."
Mark Batterson-Draw the Circle

I happened to see this story on ESPN about Anthony Robles. Read this article. I love his passion, his heart and his Shameless Audacity.


“UNSTOPPABLE
Every soul who comes to earth

With a leg or two at birth

Must wrestle his opponents knowing

It’s not what is, it’s what can be, that measures worth
Make it hard, just make it possible

And through pain. I’ll not complain,

My spirit is unconquerable

Fearless I will face each foe
For I know I am capable,
I don’t care what’s probable

Through blood, sweat and tears,
I am Unstoppable!
Written by Dan Clark for Anthony Robles
copyright 2011


Keep praying for Regan and Mark Kunnen. Both are looking at hip surgery. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kopion 2016 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -